If you’re looking at selling your home and moving elsewhere, chances are you’ve been checking out potential places for a while now. Homebuyers usually search for 10 weeks and look at a median of 10 houses in that time frame. However, one of the biggest decisions that people are presented with is whether to buy a new home.
Of course, every home will be new to you, but there’s nothing quite like a house that’s been recently built and in a desirable location. They provide numerous benefits including newer construction, longer lifespans, low maintenance living, and upgraded appliances. The advantages of moving into a new home aren’t just limited to the house itself, though.
While new homes can pop up anywhere, most of the time they are erected along with multiple other new homes. These are often referred to as new home communities, and they provide many amenities to the residents. Many of these communities are built in ideal locations, and the lifestyle in a new home community is often coveted by parents of young children.
Here are some of the amenities that many of these communities offer.
- Parks and green areas located within the community or close by
- Paved sidewalks and walking trails for exercise such as walking and biking
- Natural areas for hiking and dog walking
- Shopping centers and cafes placed within the community for convenience and neighborly socialization opportunities
- Some communities have outdoor pools available, depending on the location
- Also depending on the community, you could have a recreation facility with exercise rooms and equipment
While a lifestyle in a new home community differs from place to place, it is often the top choice of many homeowners.
Another great aspect of new home communities is that they’re often built within close proximity to great local schools and grocery stores, essentially creating a small community within a much larger one. The homes can range in styles and sizes, although many people choose to go with luxury townhomes for convenience and, of course, luxury.
If you’re still on the fence about where you and your family should end up, take a look at some new home communities. Who knows, the right one might make you never want to move again.
Check out our luxury townhome community in Chesterbrook, PA. Located in the top-ranked school district in America.