The Canal District - Custom Homes in Fort DuPont
Our interior designer will help bring your dream home to life!
Beautiful water views and access to an on-site public boat launch!
Walk to the Delaware River and relax in one of the community pavilions or get your rod out and do a little fishing.
The community is part of a pristine natural setting with walking trails, bike paths and state park access.
Luxury homes built with the finest finishes including hardwood throughout the first floor and granite kitchen countertops.
One of a kind street scapes with beautiful architectural characteristics on every home.
The Canal District at Fort DuPont is part of a master planned community that offers walking trails, water views, a dog park, boat access, a marina plus so much more!
You won’t have to drive to your marina any longer! Just a short walk and you can jump in your boat or eat at the future restaurant right on the water.
Just a short walk from your house you can get your exercise and enjoy the outdoors!
The only custom home community on the water in Northern Delaware from the mid $300s.
Located in Delaware City within a beautiful master planned community, The Canal District at Fort DuPont is a place to call home for people looking to connect with nature, history and a waterfront lifestyle.
Shaped by history, Fort DuPont originated during the Civil War and served as a bustling military site on the majestic Delaware River. It is now being revitalized as a lifestyle community that builds on its historical roots, designed around the water and great outdoors. A place where bicycling, boating, walking, hiking and birding is the norm and not the exception. In addition to the restoration of historic homes and commercial buildings, Fort DuPont will include a marina, hotel, restaurants, new homes, retail stores, a conference center and office space all on the waterfront.
A special place to call home that offers waterside living, recreational amenities, and easy access to Newark, Dover, Middletown, Philadelphia and South Jersey in a quiet natural setting. Click here and schedule your visit today.
- Delaware City, New Castle County
- Single Family Homes from the mid $300s
- Carriage Homes from the mid $300s
- First floor owner’s suites available
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-898-2010 to schedule a visit to the beautiful water-side community
- GPS location: 260 Old Elm Avenue, Delaware City (formally Old New Castle Avenue)
- Sales center hours: Mon 2-6pm, Tue 11-6pm, Wed/Thur Closed, Fri 11-6pm, Sat & Sun 12-5pm
- Customer Preference Survey
Canal District Singles:
- The Manchester (1st Floor Owner) - 1,835+ sq. ft. - $379,
- The Edgewood - 2,250+ sq. ft. - $394,990
- The Oakmont - 2,590+ sq. ft. - $414,990
- The Brookvale (1st Floor Owner) - 2,500+ sq. ft. - $434,990
- The Elmsgate - 3,165+ sq. ft. - $449,990
Carriage Homes on the Water
- The Newbold - 2,397+ sq. ft. - $369,990
For Pricing Information