STEELPOINTE - SOLD OUT!
BY ROCKWELL CUSTOM
THE HOTTEST ADDRESS
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING.
Known for its suburban charm, Downtown Phoenixville has a weekly farmers market, events & several annual festivities.
Restaurants, breweries, boutiques & so much more are just a quick walk away!
Endless adventure awaits on the Schuylkill River Trail which is adjacent to the community.
LIVE A LOW-MAINTENANCE LIFESTYLE.
Spend more time doing what you love. It's all included in the HOA!
- 42" Cabinets with Decorative Crown Molding & Soft-close Doors & Drawers
- Quartz Countertops
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Hardwood Floors
- 10' Living Level Ceilings; 9' Entry & Bedroom Level Ceilings
- Customizable Flex Space on Entry Level
- Extended Height Vanities
INTERACTIVE SITE MAP
Explore current availability below on the interactive site map. Click on the left arrow to explore the area, local points of interest and more. Click the arrow on the right-hand side of the map for the legend.
- Chester County
- Phoenixville Borough
- Phoenixville Area School District
Walk to shopping, dining & breweries Iron Hill Brewery, Bistro on Bridge, Sedona Taphouse, Steel City Coffee, Black Lab Bistro, Colonial Theater, LuLu's Boutique, Hipster Home, French Creek Outfitters and more
- Recreation Schuylkill River Trail, Valley Forge National Park
- Airport Philadelphia International Airport
Communities You May Like
*Pricing, incentives and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. Images and renderings above are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual product.