Steelpointe in Phoenixville
Introducing Steelpointe, a new townhome community in the up-and-coming borough of Phoenixville. Every home at Steelpointe is designed with an array of included features. The entry level has a large hardwood foyer, 2-car garage and additional space to finish as you choose. Upstairs, you'll immediately feel welcomed by 10' ceilings on the main open concept living level. On the bedroom level, discover three bedrooms, two full baths, and convenient laundry access. An optional fourth level gives you the ability to add a loft space and even an additional bedroom and bath. You can also choose to top off your loft with an amazing roof deck for the ultimate entertainment space.
Discover two thoughtfully-designed floor plans below ranging from 1,700 to 3,000 square feet with private 2-car garage. The homes are customizable and personalized to your style.
- 42” Cabinets with Decorative Crown Molding and Soft-close Doors & Drawers
- Quartz or Granite Countertops
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- 5" Hardwood Floors in Entry and Living Levels
- 10' Living Level Ceilings
- 9' Entry and Bedroom Level Ceilings
- Optional Fourth Floor- Loft & Rooftop Deck
Interactive Site Map
The Schuylkill River Trail borders Steelpointe, providing the perfect place for scenic walks and bike rides. Walkable to downtown, Steelpointe makes it easy to be involved in the community. From tons of restaurants, breweries, events and festivals, you will always have something to do. With access to major roadways (PA Turnpike I-76, I-422, Route 202), commuting to Philadelphia, King of Prussia and all of Chester County are a breeze.
- Chester County
- Phoenixville Borough
- Phoenixville Area School District
- Direct Access to The Schuylkill River Trail
- Grocery Stores – Giant and Acme
- Dining – Iron Hill Brewery, Nudy's Cafe, Bistro on Bridge, Sedona Taphouse, Steel City Coffee, Black Lab Bistro, Great American Pub & many more
- Shops – LuLu's Boutique, Hipster Home, Ellie's Choice Gifts & Specialty Items, French Creek Outfitters and more!
- Airport – Philadelphia International Airport
- Access to Major Roadways (PA Turnpike I-76, I-422, Route 202)
- Coming Soon: Steelpointe Park, Dog Park, 2 Tot Lots and a Pedestrian Bridge that leads straight into Downtown Phoenixville
Please contact us for pricing, homesite availability or to schedule a visit. To schedule a same-day visit, or within the next 24 hours, please provide a phone number and we’ll contact you right away!