Rockwell on Bloomingdale - Coming Soon
The open concept main living level is sure to impress with designer finishes.
Relax and unwind in your luxurious owner’s bedroom retreat with en-suite bathroom.
Work from home in your new office space.
Mudrooms in every floor plan conveniently located off the 2-car garage.
The perfect dining area for entertaining.
Walkable to Lancaster Avenue Shops, Restaurants, and Wayne Train Station
All homes include luxury finishes. You'll immediately feel welcomed by 10' ceilings on the main open concept living level with hardwood floors. The beautifully appointed kitchen has soft-close cabinets, granite/quartz counter tops, and stainless steel GE Monogram Series appliances. In your owner's suite, discover spacious walk-in closets and bathroom retreat. A convenient laundry room will be on your bedroom level. Each home also has a finished basement and 2-car garage.
Floor Plans and Available Homes
214 Bloomingdale Avenue - Homesite #1
One of a kind, Cottage Transitional Style
5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 2 half baths
~3,675 sq ft, flex loft space, convenient upstairs laundry, finished basement, mudroom with cubbies, 2-car side entry garage
THE NOTTING HILL
210 Bloomingdale Avenue - Homesite #3
Custom Modern Farmhouse Design
4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths
~3,625 sq ft, study, wet bar, flex loft space, convenient upstairs laundry, finished basement, mudroom with cubbies
212 Bloomingdale Avenue - Homesite #4
Unique Rustic Victorian Charm
6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths
~3,850 sq ft, study, wet bar, flex loft space, convenient upstairs laundry, finished basement, mudroom with cubbies
- Rockwell on Bloomingdale is located in Wayne, PA, 17 miles northwest of Philadelphia
- Top Rated Radnor Township School District
- Walkable to Lancaster Avenue with White Dog Cafe, Great American Pub, The Goat's Beard, Anthony Wayne Theatre, and more
- Nearby shopping, dining and entertainment includes Autograph Brasserie, Terrain, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Estia Taverna, Gateway Shopping Center, Chanticleer Garden, Wayne Art Center, Eagle Village Shops, and King of Prussia Mall
- Convenience awaits with Wayne Train Station (Paoli/Thorndale line) and access to major roadways (I-76 & 476, Route 30) providing an easy commute to Philadelphia, King of Prussia and all of Delaware County
To sign up for more information , please fill out the form below:
Photos and illustrations are for marketing purposes only. Actual homes will vary.