Welcome to Rockwell on Aberdeen, the only new construction townhomes in Wayne from $1.35M. Nestled just a half mile from Downtown Wayne, these 6 luxury, 4-story townhomes feature an elevator, 2-car garage, private deck with privacy panel, spacious and open-concept floorplans, smart home technology, state of the art appliances, hardwood flooring, and so much more. Located in the top-rated, Radnor Township School District, Rockwell on Aberdeen is the most desirable new community in the Main Line!
Click here for the Included Features.
- Top Rated Radnor Township School District
- Walkable to Lancaster Avenue with White Dog Café, Christopher’s A Neighborhood Place, Rosalie, 118 North, Great American Pub, The Goat's Beard, Anthony Wayne Theatre, and more
- Nearby shopping, dining and entertainment includes Autograph Brasserie, Terrain, Whole Foods Market, Trader Joe's, Estia Taverna, Gateway Shopping Center, Chanticleer Garden, Wayne Art Center, Eagle Village Shops, and King of Prussia Mall
- Convenience awaits with Wayne Train Station (Paoli/Thorndale line) and access to major roadways (I-76 & 476, Route 30) providing an easy commute to Philadelphia, King of Prussia and all of Delaware County
- Rockwell on Aberdeen is located in Wayne, PA, 17 miles northwest of Philadelphia