The Canal District - Custom Homes in Fort DuPont
Luxury homes built with the finest finishes including hardwood throughout the first floor and granite kitchen countertops.
Beautiful water views and access to an on-site public boat launch!
Walk to the Delaware River and relax in one of the community pavilions or get your rod out and do a little fishing.
With a first floor owner's suite and a stunning open great room, the Brookvale is an incredible value starting at $449,990. Stop in today for a tour of our decorated Brookvale model home
The community is part of a pristine natural setting with walking trails, bike paths and state park access.
Our interior designer will help bring your dream home to life!
One of a kind street scapes with beautiful architectural characteristics on every home.
The Canal District at Fort DuPont is part of a master planned community that offers walking trails, water views, a dog park, boat access, a marina plus so much more!
You won’t have to drive to your marina any longer! Just a short walk and you can jump in your boat or eat at the future restaurant right on the water.
Just a short walk from your house you can get your exercise and enjoy the outdoors!
The only custom home community on the water in Northern Delaware from the upper $300s.
Located in Delaware City within a beautiful master planned community, The Canal District at Fort DuPont is a place to call home for people looking to connect with nature, history and a waterfront lifestyle.
Shaped by history, Fort DuPont originated during the Civil War and served as a bustling military site on the majestic Delaware River. It is now being revitalized as a lifestyle community that builds on its historical roots, designed around the water and great outdoors. A place where bicycling, boating, walking, hiking and birding is the norm and not the exception. In addition to the restoration of historic homes and commercial buildings, Fort DuPont will include a marina, hotel, restaurants, new homes, retail stores, a conference center and office space all on the waterfront.
A special place to call home that offers waterside living, recreational amenities, and easy access to Newark, Dover, Middletown, Philadelphia and South Jersey in a quiet natural setting. Click here and schedule your visit today.
- Delaware City, New Castle County
- Single Family Homes from the upper $300s
- Carriage Homes from the upper $300s
- First floor owner’s suites available
- Email email@example.com or call 302-898-2010 to schedule a visit to the beautiful water-side community
- GPS location: 260 Old Elm Avenue, Delaware City (formally Old New Castle Avenue)
- Sales center hours: Mon 2-6pm, Tue 11-6pm, Wed/Thur Closed, Fri 11-6pm, Sat & Sun 12-5pm
- Customer Preference Survey
Canal District Singles:
- The Manchester (1st Floor Owner) - 1,835+ sq. ft. - $394,
- The Edgewood - 2,250+ sq. ft. - $404,990
- The Oakmont - 2,590+ sq. ft. - $424,990
- The Brookvale (1st Floor Owner) - 2,500+ sq. ft. - $444,990
- The Elmsgate - 3,165+ sq. ft. - $459,990
Carriage Homes on the Water
- The Newbold - 2,397+ sq. ft. - $379,990
For Pricing Information